The Macromolecule and Vaccine Stabilization Center offers a wide range of services from complete preformulation and formulation studies to simple biophysical and biochemical characterization of potential biopharmaceuticals and vaccines.
Our state-of-the-art instruments and our unique approach using empirical phase diagrams ensure the success of our extensive and rapid preformulation and formulation studies.
- Biophysical characterization
- Empirical phase diagram (EPD) approach
- High-throughput excipient screening
- Adjuvants for vaccines
- Secondary structure and stability
- Tertiary structure and stability
- Quaternary structure and stability
- Protein dynamics
- Hydrodynamic properties
- Reversible Self Association
- Binding kinetics